Q: Where will TIA’s Connectivity Jam be held?A: Renaissance Hotel – 2222 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207. Please click here to find more information on the hotel, preferred pricing and to place a hotel room reservation.
Q: What are the dates?A: The conference takes place June 5-8 with June 5th and 8th offering workshop programs, and June 6 and 7 offering the interactive sections of the conference. Click here to see the program.
Q: Who should I contact for more information about the Connectivity Jam?A: For all queries,please contact email@example.com.
Q: Who should attend?
A: Join with others in the TIA community - innovators, leaders, technologists and strategists in the communications and connectivity industry - as we get together to solve the industry’s tough – but critical challenges. TIA’s Connectivity Jam is a by-Invitation and executives’ get-together for sharing ideas, creating new business relationships, sorting out answers and obtaining rewarding results.
firstname.lastname@example.orgTell us here why you want to join the discussion?
Q: Why should I attend?A: When you join TIA’s Connectivity Jam, our goal is to accelerate your business success! Your time spent is rewarded within two days:
- Meeting and interacting with peers, experts and executives across the value chain
- Participating in fun, outcomes-driven conversations that produce a tangible analyst-prepared report
- Learning about the plans for and deployments of latest technological innovations
- Understanding today’s dynamic policy landscape and potential impacts on the communications industry
- Having group conversations about industry trends, challenges and solutions, and learning from peers and experts
- During the Jam, meals and coffee breaks are covered! Check the schedule for start and end times.
Q: How do I enter the Startup Challenge?
A: We welcome companies creating innovative technologies that further the communications and connectivity industry. Please visit here for more information and to enter.
Q: Can Press and Analysts attend for free?
A: Yes, qualified press and analysts an attend for free. Write to us at email@example.com for further information.